MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Monday, May 4, 2009

I Want A Hamburger!

I had to write this down before I forgot. Today I had to go pick up Justin's pants from the cleaners. The cleaners here has a drive thru...LOVE IT!! I only wish more things would have drive-thrus so I didn't have to take my kids in. Anyway, the lady came to the window, and I told her I was there to pick up my husbands pants. Then from the back seat you can hear Scout say, "and I want a hamburger!" I couldn't stop laughing.

4 comments:

allison said...

That's so funny! Drive-up cleaners should offer food too, Scout has a great idea there!

Brenny said...

Classic. I love it.

And I was all excited to tell you I want a hamburger, too, but it seems as though that wasn't one of your errands...

Em said...

That is pretty funny!

Liz said...

Kids say the cutest things. Sometimes I laugh so hard, I cry!!