After I picked up Tegan from school we went out to the new Cabela's to look around. Justin really wanted to show them the animals, and the tank full of fish. So we get there and we head to the back where the fish are. We are looking, and one fish swims right by us. Tegan says, "he sure looks yummy." Of course Justin agrees with her, but I had to laugh because all the other kids think the tank full of fish is cool, and then there is my child who wants to eat the fish!!:)
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Thats a Wyoming girl for ya!! The other day we say a cat outside and I said to Lauryn "look at the kitty" she put her arm up like a gun and made shooting noises at it.
That is too funny!
That is hilarious!!!
Post a Comment