MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Monday, May 18, 2009

Tegan

Yesterday after church we came home, and I got lunch/dinner ready, and we sat down to eat. We said our prayer, and then we were just all talking. Tegan said, "When I was talking to Jesus last night he said that when I get old and die I can live with him again." Justin just looked at me and I just looked at him. We told her that was right, and talked a little more about it. She amazes me every day with her knowledge of the gospel even at the young age of 4. I just think that she has a sweet spirit, and is probably more in tune that we think she is. What a blessing it is to have her in my life, and as one of my greatest examples.
Tonight when I went to check on her she was looking at a picture of Jesus, and she was telling me how much she likes this pictures. She said, when I look at it I am reminded that I can live with him again. I got a little teary eyed, and gave her a big kiss. I LOVE YOU TEGAN!

2 comments:

allison said...

Wow, how amazing! I'm sure all children are so much closer to our Savior and Heavenly Father than we realize, that's awesome! And so special that she shares those thoughts with you.

Megan said...

That is such a sweet story, you'll be glad your wrote it down! I love it when Blake tells about how he was just playing with Jesus or laughing with him! Those are the stories to write down so we can remind them when they are older that they have always had Jesus as a friend! You are doing a great job raising her!