So it has happened again...the dreaded cutting of the hair. This time it was Scout's hair that was cut, and it was Tegan that was using her skills she learned from cutting her own hair last year. It appears that she thinks she is a bit of a hairdresser. Justin found them doing it, and he sent them both to their room for a little while. I was able to inspect the damage, and it wasn't too bad, but it is right on top of her head so when I part her hair she has little pieces of hair that stand straight up. Why is it that they insist on cutting it right at the scalp so it can't be hidden? It would be nice if they would just trim a little off the end or do something underneath! I did tell Tegan that if she did this again that I would take her to the salon, and have them cut off all of her hair. This made her sad because she LOVES her long hair. Hopefully that will prevent this from happening again. 
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Oooh! I'm glad it's not more!
Oooh! I'm glad it's not more!
That stinks that it keeps happening. And I tink you did a good threat of cutting off all her hair hopefully the problem is solved.
Bummer! I'm glad that it's not more... and at least with curly hair it should blend in more! I hope you are able to get everything done with this week (without any more hair cuts)! Good luck tomorrow night!
Bon Voyage!
Post a Comment