MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Preschool is over

Friday was Tegan's last day of Preschool. I don't think she really realized it so it wasn't too sad for her, but it was sad for me. I can't believe how fast this year has gone. In a lot of ways I am not ready for it to be over. This year was so good for her, and it has helped her tremendously. She has learned so much, and grew so much. She loved her teacher, and she was able to make some really nice friends. Hopefully, we will be able to meet up with some of them this summer and have some play dates with them.
On their last day of school they had a water day that is the reason she is wearing her bathing suit. Tegan had a great time, and was so excited to spend the day in the water.

2 comments:

Trish said...

Your Enrichment night looked great. Thanks for posting such good ideas. I was super sad to have Abby and Brinly done with preschool too. Will Tegan start kindergarten next year or is the cutoff date different in Montana?

Megan said...

Tegan... you are growing up too fast! I'm glad she had such a great experience with pre-school! Carrie, you need to take some of the credit for how smart she is! She is lucky to have such great parents!