Lately Scout has taken a different approach when she wants our attention. I don't know if it is because she is the second child, or what, but when we are not listening to her or she doesn't get a response from us quickly enough she says, "Mom (or dad) LISTEN TO ME, WHOO HOO, LISTEN TO ME!" It is so funny it makes me laugh every time. She is so funny to watch/listen too. She was sitting at the table with Justin and I, and we both just sat there and watched her. She truly is one of a kind, and so fun to watch because you never know what she is going to do or say. We are so glad she is ours!
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
That is so cute. Cade does something similar, when he does something he wasn't meant to or pops a balloon or something, he goes, "Yes! Cade did it! Woo hoo!" they are funny little ones aren't they
I love it when I hear Blake say things back to me that I obviously say to him all the time! My favorite is when he would say "Oh, Wow!" for anything good, exciting, or interesting! Little Scout is growing up! Hope you have a fantastic day!!!
I'm glad that you liked my "miracles" post... I was thinking of you when I wrote it! You are loved by so many people around you... never forget that! ;)
Post a Comment