MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wall Art!

Tegan LOVES tape, and yesterday she found some sitting on the table beside my bed. She told me that she was going to color Dad a picture then wanted to use the tape to put it on the wall, and asked if that was okay. I told her that was fine. She was so excited, and went to work. She even ended up doing a picture for me. Mine is the one on the right, and Justin's is the one on the left. She put them above our pillows. Justin thought it was so cute because it reminded him that he used to do stuff like that for his parents when he was younger. Thanks Tegan for the BEAUTIFUL art work!!

4 comments:

Ginger said...

If I look closely enough, I think I can see the little strips of tape she used. Do you have ANY tape left? Usually the pictures at our house are placed on the pillow and the tape is just stuck to EVERYTHING and is EVERYWHERE!!! I usually have to hide the tape. ;)

Em said...

Tegan is really good at colorinmg in the lines, and i love that the are just blue no other colors just blue. I like your wall decor besides Tegan pictures.

The Merkleys said...

Oh I can see all the tape strips! How cute right there in your bedroom!

Carrie said...

Yes, Ginger I usually do hide the tape because it would be EVERYWHERE. I took it away as soon as she was done, and I do have a little bit left!! She did use a lot I thought it was funny that she wanted to pretty much plaster it to my wall.
Emily~she usually only colors with one color. She is so funny about it. She doesn't like to use lots of colors on her pictures. In preschool she used to do everything red. When they would do their letter of the day it always came home red. She did that all year long, it made me laugh.