MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Getting Ready To Leave...

So, this week has been crazy. We haven't really done anything fun this week because we have been trying to get ready for our trip with my family. Justin is unable to go, but the girls and I will be leaving tomorrow and will return on the 18th.
Along with trying to get ready to leave Justin signed us up to host 4 people from the Utah Children's Choir that were here performing. I was a mess all day yesterday trying to prepare for that. The girls and I did take a short break to meet Justin's parent's in the park for lunch. They wanted to see us before we left, and Grandma had some special bags for the girls for their trip. Thanks Grandma the girls LOVE them. Then this morning I babysat for Jessica for a bit before having an Enrichment meeting. I feel so unprepared, and I am feeling overwhelmed at the moment. I am so sad that Justin can't go with us, and that we will miss his Birthday on Sunday. WE LOVE YOU JUSTIN, AND HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY!! We do plan on celebrating when we get home, but it won't be the same:( Cute Story...Tonight we were all downstairs talking, and I was asking Justin if he was sad that we were leaving. He said yes, so Tegan went over and got her big teddy bear to give to him. Then she said, "You can have my bear, he is full of LOVENESS"!!! How sweet is she?! Anyway, that is what is going on around here. I am sure when we get back I will have lots to share.

4 comments:

Heather, Rex, etc. said...

Right. I was going to remind you about the primary activity tomorrow (Friday) 6-8 PM, but you'll be gone!

The Merkleys said...

Where are you going on your trip? I am sure you will post about it later. Hope you have a good time. Tell Justin Happy Birthday!

Michael and Lindsey said...

Hey Carrie. You live in Billings, don't you? My husband is interested in learning more about Billings. I should get some contact info from you so we can call you with questions. What's the best way to do this?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.