MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Monday, July 20, 2009

HOME!!

Well, we returned safe from our trip to Yellowstone/Colter Bay on Saturday night. My parents and sister brought me home, and then stayed the weekend. We said goodbye to everyone this morning. It is going to take me a week to get caught up on everything. I will blog about our trip later after I get some laundry done, the house cleaned, and stuff put away. Off I go, and lets hope I don't fall asleep!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

So, not to be nit-picky or anything, but Justin CLAIMS that he cleaned the house for you before you came home. I guess what I want to know is a) was he lying or b) does he clean like Earl does--leaving plenty left to do? Just wondering? :)

Carrie said...

Ginge-LOL...Yes, he did clean the house. It actually looked GREAT, but when you have 5 adults, and 5 kids in a little house for 2 days things get dirty, and lots of things need to be put away.:)

Anonymous said...

good answer carrie!!!! ha ha lol

justin