MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lots of Days Without My Children = Little To Blog About

What do you blog about when you barely see your kids?
This is the problem I am having lately. Justin's sisters arrived on Friday from Utah for a visit this week. Friday we saw them for a little while, and then Saturday Justin took the girls all day jeeping with the rest of his family. I opted to stay home. I welcomed the time alone, and the opportunity to get some stuff done that was better suited for someone that was child free! Saturday Tegan stayed the night with my in laws so that she could spend some more time with her cousin Madi. She went to church with Grandma which just left Scout with Justin and I. Scout was supposed to stay with Grandma, but she decided at the last minute that she wanted to come home. So when I saw Tegan again it was Sunday night. She came home with us Sunday night, but she wasn't very happy about it. I had both of the girls yesterday, and then Justin decided to take the girls jeeping again today. So again I had another day to myself to do whatever I wanted. I am in no way complaining about my FREE days, but it does make it hard to blog when my little kiddos aren't around. Here are some pictures of the girls from their first Jeep trip on Saturday.
Scout and Tegan eating lunch
I absolutely LOVE this picture. This is Tegan, Scout, and cousin Madi
Tegan, Madi, Kayli, and Scout
Daddy and his girls!

2 comments:

Anna Beal said...

I would also welcome some time to myself! :)

Liz said...

Nice!! It's always good to have some "me" time!!