Kid Questionnaire
Ask your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in.
Tag other Parents with older kids who might have fun with this. :)
I asked Tegan these questions, and I wrote exactly what she told me to.
1. What is something your Mom always says to you? "pick up your toys"
2. What makes Mom happy? "When we choose the right"
3. What makes Mom sad? "Not sharing"
4. How does your Mom make you laugh? "When she tells jokes"
5. What did your Mom like to do when she was a child? "Play at the playground"
6. How old is your Mom? "I don't remember"
7. How tall is your Mom? "30 inches"
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? "her shows"
9. What does your Mom do when you're not around? "Cleans the house"
10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "being happy"
11. What is your Mom really good at? "Putting things away"
12. What is your Mom not very good at? "Painting the roof at Laramie" (I have no idea what she is talking about)
13. What does your Mom do for her job? "Clean the house"
14. What is your Mom's favorite food? "umm...taco bell"
15. What makes you proud of your Mom? "choosing the right"
16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "a doctor"
17. What do you and your Mom do together? "clean up the house, and do the laundry, and also help you put away our clothes"
18. How are you and your Mom the same? "we both like to play games"
19. How are you and your Mom different? "because we have different voices"
20. How do you know your Mom loves you? "She gives me hugs and kisses"
21. What does your Mom like most about your Dad? "His hugs and kisses"
22. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go? "to walmart"
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Straight From Tegan...
Posted by Carrie at 12:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Too funny! I love the answer to question 10... it will be because you are happy! We are all going to miss you too... but now you will have an excuse to get out of Utah Jeeping trips... you'll just have to come see me and the boys!!! We would love to have you come back down again before we head south! Let me know when it works for you!
So cute...I'll try with Blake, but not sure he's old enough. Tegan is obviously aware you clean the house...I wish she'd say, "Mommy, you always clean Annie's house." What makes you happy? Cleaning Annie's house. What is fun? Cleaning Annie's house. How are you and your mom the same? We clean Annie's house.
Annie~ Seriously, you make me laugh!! I don't know that it is necesarily a good thing that Tegan thinks all I do is clean. I think I might have scarred her for life!!
Cleaning...where's the scarring in THAT?? Well, unless she's on Dr. Phil someday talking about her compulsion to bleach her counter, her toilet, and her hands 7 times before she can leave the house. Then---blames it on you.
Very Cute! I think Your favorite place to go is WALMART!! I have caught you there MANY times!!
Post a Comment