MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Monday, September 7, 2009

That Doesn't Look Very Comfortable...

Last night before I went to bed I went in to check on the girls. When I walked in the room I could see that Scout wasn't on her bed all the way. When I uncovered her this is how she was laying... Yes, I do realize that she has a toddler mattress on a twin bed. She decided she didn't want to sleep in her toddler bed anymore, and so she will be getting a big girl mattress very soon.

I had to laugh, and then I wondered how she had not just fallen right off the bed.

3 comments:

Anna Beal said...

That is too too funny!

Kori said...

If she's that coordinated while she's asleep, imagine what she must be like during the day!

Annie said...

So cute---Little kids kill me...