MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Trunk-Or-Treat!!

Tonight was our tri-ward Trunk-Or-Treat. The girls were so excited to dress up in their costumes. As Scout would say, " I am "turning into" Snow White." Let me tell you they were the CUTEST little princesses!! I really have to be thankful that the weather wasn't too bad. It was a little chilly, but nothing too bad. The girls did great and walked around with Justin to get some candy. I stayed at the car and handed out candy, and then when the girls decided they were cold we headed inside for some hot chocolate, donuts, and games. I have to say that they put a lot of work into it making it fun for the kids. They had someone doing balloon animals, and a Witch ring toss, and a couple other games. The girls decided they didn't want to play any games. They just hung out on the floor eating their donuts, and drinking their hot chocolate. When they were tired of that we decided we had better get them home, and put them to bed.
Tegan sipping her hot chocolate

Scout enjoying some candy
My two princesses

look at that cheesy grin! If you look close it kind of looks like the smile on her Halloween bag!! HAHA!!

4 comments:

Megan said...

These pictures are priceless! You definitely have THE cutest princesses of all time! I'm glad you all had such a fun time!

Annie said...

Wow...you and Stormy are good....I'm home too, but not blogging. Beautiful little ones, Carrie!

Kaysi said...

They are adorable!! I love it

The Merkleys said...

Oh your girls are dolls! I love Scouts hair!