So, I am SOOO behind. Monday was Justin's birthday, and it was a super crazy day. Since we had just gotten back from the cabin on Sunday, and since we had so much family the following week I didn't have much time to prepare for his birthday. I didn't have time on Monday to really do anything either because I was watching the boys so it was a really laid back birthday. Justin worked all day, and then we went over to his parent's house for crepes, and cake and ice cream. Happy Birthday, Justin! We hope you had a great day! We Love You!
It took him awhile to light all those candles on his cake!!;)







1 comments:
Happy (belated) Birthday Justin! Glad you had a fun day!... There were quite a few candles on your cake! Thanks for pointing that out Carrie! I'm sure he really appreciates that! LOL! Just kidding! ;)
Post a Comment