Wednesday we met up with Jessica and her girls to have lunch at the park, and let the girls play. After lunch they were doing a reading thing in the park where the kids can pick a book to read and take home. After getting their books we let them play at the splash park, and then at the playground. We had a wonderful day, and it was so fun to spend the day with the girls, and Jessica and her girls.



We had so much fun on Wednesday so I decided to take the girls to another park on Thursday and Friday. We had lunch in the park again, and then we played in the wading pool. When the girls got tired of swimming I took them over to the playground to let them play for awhile. It was so nice because there weren't any other kids on the playground, and they just sat and dug in the sand for a good hour or so. The girls and I had a great couple of days together. It was nice to spend some time with them.







2 comments:
Tegan looks like such a DIVA with her sunglasses on in the wading pool! Too cute! And Scout is growing up so much! Hope to see all of you this week when we are up in your neck of the woods! Glad you had a fun week with your girls!
Megan, that is funny that you said that about Tegan because that is exactly what Justin said when he was looking at the pictures!! Scout is getting so big, and at times it makes me so sad.:( I am SO looking forward to seeing you, I miss you so much.
Post a Comment