A week ago Justin's office got tickets to the baseball game so he called and asked if we wanted to go. Of course we wanted to go! We love going to the baseball games, and we love it even more when they are free, and involve free food! So I made sure we were ready, and when he got home we took off. It was SOOO hot, but once the sun went down it was a really nice night. We ended up staying for the whole game because Tegan didn't want to leave. She said that the weather was too nice to go home. I was a little worried because she was had school the next day, but we stayed anyway. We all had so much fun, and I am glad that we had the chance to go. It was a great way to spend time together as a family.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
that looks like so much fun, I love free stuff!
Post a Comment