Monday the girls started swimming lessons. The girls have been waiting all summer for swimming to start so I am so glad that it is finally here. The first day the girls did great. Tegan had a permanent smile on her face the whole time. She was so happy to be in the water. Scout was so excited, and did great the whole time. She is definitely a words of affirmation girl, and every time she did something she wanted to make sure we were watching and either clapping or telling her what a great job she was doing. She was so cute. The second day of lessons was a different story. Before we left for the pool Scout got her hand slammed in the sliding glass door, and then when we were walking through the parking lotd she tripped. After that she didn't want to get in the water. Finally, after about 15 minutes she got in and finished her lesson. Then we are getting in the car, and I told the girls to get buckled in, and shut the door. The next thing I hear is Tegan screaming. I open the door, and find that I had shut her finger in the door. SERIOUSLY...anyone else have something they want slammed in the door because this is the place to come! I felt horrible, but after a few minutes she was fine. We came home and I told Justin I was done with lessons for the week. I was kidding of course, but after that who could blame me if I didn't want to go again. Lucky for us the rest of the week went really well. The girls did great in swimming and enjoyed the rest of the week.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment