The girls finished up swimming a couple weeks ago, and overall the experience was great for both of the girls. Tegan is getting more and more comfortable in the water, and she is learning so much. Everyday that she was there Tegan had a huge smile on her face the whole time she was in the water...she absolutely loved it! This was Scout's first year
, and she did great! The first day she wouldn't put her face in the water at all, and by the 3rd lesson she was going under the water. It was fun to watch her learn new things. Scout called Grandma Graham and invited her to come see their last lesson so the girls were really excited to see Grandma and Grandpa. The girls were so excited to show them the different things that they had learned. Sorry, I didn't get any pictures of their last day. I got some video but I am having trouble uploading it. If I can get it to work I will post it.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Sunday, August 22, 2010
We Finished Swimming Lessons
Posted by Carrie at 6:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment