Friday night we went ahead with a little tradition we have started here with the Yates. We took the kids to the maize, and had a ton of fun! I didn't really get any pictures because my batteries died. They had a few more things to do this year. We tried to do as much as we could. Tegan LOVED the slides. She did that whenever we were just standing around. They enjoyed playing in the corn kernel sand box. They liked to bury each other in all the corn. Justin got me to go through the scary maize again, but I don't know if he will get me to go again. They had two men with chainsaws this year, which I thought was too much. The guy in the monkey suit thought it would be fun to follow me really close, and then grab me. I seriously hated every second of it. I tried to not react, but I couldn't help it I was scared. Justin said I about busted his hand, but as far as I am concerned he should have been moving faster!;) We also raced each other on the big bikes that they have. Tegan was actually big enough to ride one on her own this year! We rode on the cow train, and that was a lot of fun. The guys took the kids on a hay ride that I guess turned out to not be such a good idea. On the way back one of the guys in the maize with the chainsaw jumped out and reved his chainsaw. Well, all the kids started screaming. Justin said Tegan fell to the floor, and curled up in the fetal position, and was shaking and crying. Kaitlyn was crying hysterically when they got back. I was a little ticked that they would do that to a bunch of kids. We finally got all the kids calmed down, and had some popcorn, and then decided that it was time to leave. We had fun, as always, with the Yates. It is always fun to get together!
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Monday, October 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
I've never done a corn maze, but have always wanted to! That sounds like fun, except not the chainsaw and monkey man part, that is pretty creepy!
Post a Comment