MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Have Dreaded This, But Isn't She Cute....?

Tegan lost her 3rd tooth tonight. I can't believe my baby is losing all of her teeth...it is crazy. It feels like this tooth has been loose FOREVER or maybe she has just thought it was loose forever!:) Either way I am so glad it is out. I have discussed the fact that loose teeth gross me out, and I just can't handle it. Well, tonight Tegan was eating a piece of candy, and she started crying because her bottom teeth pushed on her loose tooth. It started bleeding, and she said it hurt. I told her that we should just have dad pull it...she said Dr. Joe (our dentist friend) needed to pull it! HAHA...she cracks me up. I told her that if she didn't want dad to pull it then she should just pull it. She thought about it for a minute and then she pulled on it and it came right out. To keep her from freaking out I got excited. She looked scared, and like she was going to start crying. She almost did until I told her it would be okay. I think mostly the blood scared her, and she panicked a little. After she calmed down she realized it was a good thing, and she said, "the tooth fairy will probably bring me ten hundred dollars because top teeth are special." Seriously she is too funny! The tooth fairy can have my top teeth for that price!

1 comments:

Megan said...

Way to go Tegan! She is quite the cutie with her missing teeth! This a phase I'm not too excited about either! Blake and I were looking at the pictures and I told him, "Look! Tegan lost a tooth!" and he said, "Oh yeah! Maybe the tooth fairy should bring her a new toothbrush!" Oh how I love our kids and their imaginations! Hope you got something GREAT for all the pain (and blood) Tegan! ;)