Last Sunday at church Justin started talking to a guy that was visiting. He is here training on some helicopters. He flies Apache Helicopters for the Army, and has spent 16 months in Afghanistan. Anyway, he asked if we wanted to go up to the airport and look at a couple of them. Justin jumped at the chance to take the girls. It was really cool to see them up close. I was actually surprised at the size of them...they were huge. I really wasn't expecting them to be so big. Scout was a little scared at first. For some reason she thought that it was going to fly away with her in it. Once she realized that it wasn't going anywhere she was fine. It was really fun to learn a little about these things, and to get to sit in it, and see it up close. Then, as always, my camera battery died so I wasn't able to get anymore pictures!:(
Justin in the cockpit
Inside...there where no seats because these ones are used for Firefighting
Tegan...she looks pretty good in that seat!
So does he!
It is HUGE!
Cute girls!







2 comments:
Wow! That is HUGE! I had no idea! I think it even looks bigger with the seats out of it!
BTW- Blake just came in and saw the pictures of Tegan and Scout and said, "I wish Tegan and Scout were here! Can I call them to invite them over? I miss them!" We all miss you around here! We can't wait to see you in a few weeks when were up in your area!!!
Awww...we miss you guys too, Blake is such a sweet little boy! We are looking forward to seeing you guys too!
Post a Comment