A little something that makes my heart smile!:)
We had a lot going on this weekend, and we are all exhausted. Friday I had our ward Relief Society Birthday dinner, but before I went to that I went with Justin, the girls, Lindsey, her boys, and Max and Julie to a fund raiser. They had a silent auction, and then games for the little kids to play. The girls were having so much fun I hated to leave, but I had already planned to go to the dinner, so I left Justin, and the girls to play with his family.
Saturday, I forced myself to get up early and not sleep in. Instead of sleeping I got up early, and finished moping the floors, and doing laundry. I also had to make a potato salad for McCall, and Ryan's birthday dinner, their birthdays are just a day apart. After we got all of that done, and Justin got home from moving a family, and playing basketball we went to the mall to find a present for McCall. We hung out there until it was time to go bowling. Uncle Brad treated everyone to bowling. We played a few games before heading out to Max and Julie's to have dinner, open presents, and have cake and ice cream. After that we were so tired we left early. Everyone else stayed to play games, but we have church at 9:00 and it is so hard to get the girls up if they are up too late so we decided we had better get home. Here are some pictures of us bowling.
Tegan waiting for her turn...so cute!
Scout...what a cutie!
AWWW...love it!
Lindsey and Parker
Brad, McCall, and the girls
Me and Lindsey
Landon, Max, Laurie, Lindsey, Parker, Me, Scout, Brad, Tegan, and Julie
Justin and his best buddy, Parker!







0 comments:
Post a Comment