Scout, and Landon kept themselves busy Tuesday morning playing in there little "fort" that they made out of the cushions from the couch, and a blanket. They played for a long time in there this morning so I thought I would get a couple pictures. 
Justin came home right at 5 on Tuesday so that we could go downtown and see the elephants that are here with the Circus. It was crazy, there were so many people and we had a hard time seeing, but we slowly made our way up front where the kids could see. At first Scout was scared of the clowns, and the elephants, but she was fine after awhile. We are excited to go to the Circus this weekend. 
Anyway, I thought I would give a little update on how the Grahams are doing. Justin is staying pretty busy with work. He works a little bit with his dad, and so he stays pretty busy with all of that as well. He just got done playing basketball at church. He really enjoyed doing that, and the girls loved going and watching. Justin is still the Elders Quorum president, and he is working in the Temple every Friday morning. He LOVES working at the temple. It really has been a great blessing. Justin has a little hobby that he loves and that is buying jeeps and parting them out. He is always looking for a good deal, and then will take the time to part the whole thing out. Really between all of his projects he stays really busy.
I am staying busy with the girls. I love being at home with them, and getting to be apart of all of those little moments in their lives. At the beginning of the year I was called as the Sunbeam teacher. I really like the calling, but there are some Sunday's I am not sure I am the right person to be teaching these little ones. I leave some Sunday's and wonder if they got anything I was trying to tell them. Patience is something I am definitely learning. I only have 3 little ones in my class and they are all so cute! Also, in February I was asked to be a Junior Leader Supervisor for girls camp. I have to say I was a very hesitant to take the calling. It took some convincing for me to say yes. This was so far out of my comfort zone. I work with 2 other ladies, and one of them has totally taken charge, and got things going for us. She has been wonderful, and so I just let her be in charge, and I just do whatever she needs me to do. We have a great group of girls to work with so I am sure it will be a great experience.
Tegan is doing wonderful. She is doing great in school, and is still loving every minute of it. She has lots of little friends, and everyone just loves her. She is learning so much, and growing way too fast. She is still working on reading, and she is starting to learn to tell time, and count money. She is starting soccer again this week. Justin is going to be coaching her again so she is excited about that. Some days I just look at her and see this grown up little girl. She is such an amazing little girl, and I feel so blessed to be her mom because she truly is so sweet, and so smart.
Scout is also doing great. She LOVES school, and can't wait for the days that she gets to go. I think we are going to have more drama with Scout and school than we do with Tegan. Everyday when I pick Scout up from school I will ask her how her day was and she will tell me about it then she will say, "so and so isn't my friend today." It never fails we always have that conversation on the way home. I dread her going to kindergarten because I don't want to deal with it on a bigger level. We just tell her that she is to be nice to everyone no matter what. Scout really is friends with everyone but she is a little more sensitive to things, and she takes things more personally things that happen during the day more...hmmm she sounds like her momma!:) Other than that Scout is just a joy, and I can't believe my baby is going to be 5 this year.







2 comments:
So, I am the sunbeam teacher in our ward as well and I totally feel the same way! Most of the time I don't think they learn much at all, and it can be frustrating, but oh well! Maybe something will stick, right?
You're going to be awesome for those Young Women! They're so lucky!
Post a Comment