MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Las Vegas, and Another Day Driving...

I am so far behind on blogging. Hopefully, I can start to get caught up a little bit.

So we ended up making it to Mesquite, Nevada the first night. We got up early the next morning and headed out. We wanted to get to Anaheim early to get settled and get ready for our week. We made a quick stop in Las Vegas to go to Madame Tussuad's, and have lunch. I have been really wanting to go to the wax museum. It was fun, but kind of creepy. Some of them looked so real! Our favorite was Captain Sparrow...which I didn't get a picture of, but he was the most realistic!

The girls like a couple of Lady Gaga's songs so they were super excited to stand next to her statue...can you tell?!



Justin thought it would be funny for me to sit next to Hugh. The funny part was that my mom had NO CLUE who he was!



Justin enjoying a game of golf with his friends!



Me and my man Tim! ;)



My dad and Justin think they are Elvis!



Justin and the girls


My Family



After we went through the wax museum we had some lunch, and then we left so we could still get to Anaheim early enough to get unloaded, eat dinner, and get ready for our time at Disneyland. I can't even tell you how excited we were to finally be there! The girls were so excited, and could hardly sleep that night. When we first got to the hotel we all went in to check in. Justin went right in and made friends with the people behind the desk, I swear he can talk to anyone! We got our key, and headed to our room. When we booked this place we were under the impression that we had booked a 2 bedroom suite with a kitchen. We walked in to find that it only had one bedroom, and a sleeper couch in the living room. We would have made it work, but my mom called to see what happened, and see about an upgrade. Well, it was going to be too much more to upgrade, and so she told the man at the desk that it was alright we would make it work, and he said that he would upgrade us for free. My mom, said, "well, that is okay, are you sure?" I am standing there thinking, lady you are CRAZY! Take the upgrade. So after me telling her to take it...she took it. She went down to switch rooms and came back saying she thought we got the upgrade because of Justin! When we got to our new suite it was great. It had a loft with a king bed and bathroom, and then down stairs it had a kitchenette, living room, and a bedroom with 2 queen beds, and a bathroom. My parents gave Justin and I the loft, and they took the bedroom with the girls. This place was great! They had a pool, and hot tub that was open 24 hours, a basketball court, a great continental breakfast, and the best part was that it was just 3 block away from Disneyland!!

1 comments:

Megan said...

Yeah! Trip recap! Love the pictures from the wax museum! I agree... kind of creepy but still awesome! Also, yeah for the room upgrade... my theory is that yes, Justin is friendly but I think it was because you're so good looking the front desk guy upgraded your family! :)