MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Scout Starts Preschool!

Before I continue with our trip I need to document Scout's first day of preschool. She was so excited, and could hardly wait to go back to school. She hated that Tegan was in school, and she had two more weeks before she started. Her first day back was on the 9th, which was the same day that we were leaving for Disneyland. I was glad that she got to enjoy her first day though. She has the same teacher that Tegan had her last year there. We love Ms. Nikki, and are so excited to be in her class again!

1 comments:

Megan said...

Yeah for Scout! She looks adorable and I especially love her shirt... Those are also some of my favorite things! ;)