The first of August the girls and I made a trip to Billings. There were lots of reasons for the trip...school shopping, seeing cousins and family, seeing friends, and just getting away for awhile. When we got to Billings we went straight over to grandma and grandpa Grahams house. The girls were SO excited to see their two cousins that were visiting from Utah, Kayli and Madi. That evening Uncle Brad took all the kids and adults to Chuck E Cheese. The kids had a blast...Thanks Uncle Brad! When it was time to go I got all the kids in my car and went to start it, and nothing. I started freaking out. What could possibly be wrong. I can't afford anything to go wrong. Thoughts just kept running through my head of how horrible this was. Luckily Brad was there and we were able to discover that it was just the battery. So Julie took all the kids home and we went to buy a battery. When we got the battery in it started right up, thank goodness. I was so thankful that the girls and I had said a prayer before we left that day, and we were able to make it to Billings before we had trouble. So the next day, Friday we had a picnic with the family at a new park. It was fun and the kids all loved running around and playing together. Saturday my in-laws left. They were heading to Colorado for a week of jeeping. After they left the girls and I started our school shopping. It was a long week of shopping. I had to get school supplies, school clothes and shoes, and then shop for extra things that we needed for home. We had fun though, and got everything we needed. Saturday night we were able to go with the Yates, and get ice cream at our favorite ice cream place, softies! On Monday Scout had a play date with her little friend from preschool, Ambyr. We played with them for awhile before heading to Johnny Casinos with the Yates for dinner. On Tuesday the girls both had play dates and while they played I took care of something. One thing I did was get a CTR ring for Tegan. The store in Billings is going out of business so I wanted to go see what they had so I could have it ready for her Baptism. After the play dates we headed to the Yates for dinner. Wednesday was more playing, and more shopping, then dinner with the Yates. Thursday we went to the Movie theatre. They do $2 movies during the summer, and I have missed getting to take the girls so we decided to go while we were there. It was a lot of fun, and the girls loved it! Then the girls had one more play date with Aubrey and Kennedy. While they were playing I finished up some stuff that I needed to do, and then we went back to the Yates for a camp out in the back yard. The girls thought it was great to get to sleep in a tent in the yard. Friday we met up with Megan and her cute family, and had lunch with them at Buffalo wild wings. They were in town doing some school shopping, and I am so glad that I was able to see her. It makes me sad that as soon as she moved closer we moved away, but hopefully when we are in Billings we can see her once in awhile. I am so thankful for the time that we did get to spend with them though! Friday night we did a movie in the back yard with the Yates, which is always a big hit. We also went to spinners to get ice cream. I had never been there, but I loved it. We will be going back there when we go to Billings. We had such a good time in Billings, and I am so glad we got to go, and spend as much time as we did. I know Justin missed us like crazy, but I appreciate him understanding why I needed to stay so long. We certainly made some great memories, and got to spend time with great friends, and that it what we needed! Thank you everyone that made it such a great trip for me and the girls!!
Tegan and Cousin Madi
Scout and Kayli sure had a great time together
Scout, Tegan, Ambyr, and Jaden
Scout and Ambyr
Tegan and Aubrey...such good griends
Scout and her good friend Kennedy
at the movies
camping in the backyard
Kyle, Blake, Tegan, and Scout...love these cute kiddos!
Me and my beautiful friend Megan
Scout, Madelyn, Jenna, Tegan, and Katelyn...silly girls




















1 comments:
What a crazy and fun filled week! I'm exhausted just reading about it! I'm also so so glad we got to see each other! I know exactly what you mean about us moving closer just in time for you to move away... hummm, should I take it personal?!? Just kidding! I can't wait to see you again on your next visit back to Billings! Hopefully it will be sooner than later! And one more thing, I'm surprised you didn't mention our special lunch date, "Sister wife"! ;)Haha! Just kidding! Love ya!
Post a Comment