MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Enjoying the Snow

Winters here are LONG and COLD. I am not a fan, and I have been a bit of a grouch all winter. It is so cold that I would prefer never leaving my house. Anyway, I have a friend here that is such a better mommy than I, and she would take her kids sledding all the time on this hill at the park. One day she invited us, and I said sure. She did say that if I wanted I could just drop the kids off since she knew how much I hated the snow and cold, but I told her that I would feel horrible doing that so I bundled up, and stood out there all so my girls could have some fun. I did manage to get some good photos of them, and they had a good time so that is all that matters!







Here are the girls shoveling snow after a snowstorm recently. They did an awesome job! They cleared the entire driveway, and sidewalk halfway down the street before finally calling it quits!





0 comments: