We got a week off for Spring break so I decided that I wanted to head to Billings. I was really looking forward to having a whole week there so that I didn't feel rushed doing the things that I wanted to do. The girls, and I had planned to leave on Monday, but there was a big storm coming on Monday so we left on Sunday. It was a good thing we did because we got so much snow I probably wouldn't have made it to Billings. We had a really hard time leaving Justin, but we knew that he would stay busy with work, and he wouldn't be alone long since his dad was coming to help in the office. I didn't get a lot of pictures because we were too busy having too much fun. We got to see so many friends, have lots of play dates, and eat lots of yummy food. We went to Texas Roadhouse on Monday with the family. On Tuesday we went to my friend Anneke's for lunch. She made us such a yummy lunch, and we got to visit while the girls played. Tegan also had a play date with her good friend Aubrey. While she was at her play date I took Scout to the Dentist. Wednesday morning I had to go to the Dentist, and then we met up with my Best Friend, Megan. She drove all the way from Cowley to see us. I was thrilled to see her, and her cute little boys. We went to lunch, and then we tagged along while she ran some errands. Scout also had a play date with her good friend Kennedy that day. After Megan left I went over to Jessica's for awhile to visit with her. Thursday morning we went up to spend the day with Lindsey and the boys. We stayed and played until Tegan's dentist appointment. The girls really enjoyed seeing their cousins. Friday Scout had another play date with Kennedy, and Tegan and I met Julie for lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings, Tegan's choice. After lunch Tegan and I spent time running some errands then we picked up Scout. Friday night Julie came with us, and we went to the pottery place to paint some pottery. The girls had so much fun, and they made little jewelry boxes. Friday night late, Justin and his dad arrived. Saturday Justin and I went to the Temple and then spent the rest of the day with his family. Sunday we left for home. It was such a busy week, but we loved it. We got to see lots of friends,and spend time with family. Who could ask for a better spring break!
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Saturday, April 6, 2013
Spring Break 2013
Posted by Carrie at 7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment