Saturday night the girls had a special date with Justin. The Parks and Rec put on a Princess Premiere daddy/daughter dance. When I saw it I told Justin about it and he immediately said he wanted to take the girls so I signed them up. They got cute little invites in the mail, and they got to dress-up, and I did their hair fancy. They were excited to spend the evening with their dad. At 6:00 moms were allowed to come and watch the Grand March, but then they had to leave. We weren't even allowed to go in the front door of the building. We had to go through a back door, and leave through the back door. Justin said that they had a really good time, and danced the whole time. The girls actually said, it was more fun than Disneyland! I had to laugh. I think they just loved having some time with dad. I am glad that they had the opportunity to go, and that they all had so much fun making memories together!







0 comments:
Post a Comment